Wednesday, 3 October 2012
words of truth may only deaden hearers unless accompanied by the power
of the Spirit. Our teaching and our sermons, unless empowered by the
spirit may hinder rather than bless. A demonstration of the Spirit is
what is needed not ordinary words "..for the letter kills, but the
Spirit gives life."(2cor3:6).
The truth backed by the Holy Spirit is
what commands conviction. Crave for the infilling of the Holy Spirit
and see how souls will turn to Christ through you..
Stand in God's
presence before you stand before men. Only when you come from the
presence of God can you lead men into the presence of God.
(partial excerpts from "Ablaze for God")
number of revelations is a substitute for intercessions. No quality of
preaching can be a substitute for prayers. If Jesus could not manifest
without prayers, then who are you to say you can. Many motivate others
to pray, but are prayerless themselves. Revive ur prayer life and
you'll be marveled at what heaven has in store for you.
Every message you preach not born from a prayer altar is message from your head and can never convict your listeners.
Is ur prayer life weak and you can't seem to revive it on ur own? Get a
prayer partner... By all means, try to activate ur prayer altar and
most of all pray in the Spirit always...
Prayer makes you a fire
brand, before the opposition comes, the way has already being made.
Prayer keeps you ready aforehand, prayer gives you access to the throne
of grace. The devil never gives notice before he attacks, but prayer
keeps you ready... Wigglesworth said "I never go more than thirty
minutes without praying".. Prayer keeps you in the spirit always..
This generation needs prayers as we are on the verge of a revival
outbreak where the church of Christ shall be as one. Don't lose ur stand
in this move, ACTIVATE YOUR PRAYER ALTAR!!
Friday, 6 July 2012
me share what I see about this Generation... The Lord showed me in a
Vision a desert and there came a mighty flood and the people rejoiced
because the Lord had caused rivers in the desert (Isa 43:19) and then in
a little while Jesus appeared in the sky coming for His people and i
was glad for whoever calls upon His name shall be saved...... The Lord
gave me the understanding that in these days He will pour out His Spirit
upon all flesh (Joel 2) which was the significance of the flood.....
We are in the days preceding the coming of the Lord and the Lord has
vowed to raise giants out of this generation, such as never been seen in
previous generations and in the next. Our generation is the
pace-setting generation, I tell you with all authority, The Lord has
vowed to use YOU to reveal His Glory here on earth and to cause catastrophe in hell, because we are all together going to empty HELL.
We are in the generation of them that seek Him, the Lord has assured
that He is raising Giants in the Finance, Agricultural, Engineering,
Ministerial, Entertainment sectors, all in the ARMY OF THE LORD. An army
unstoppable, an army unbeatable, an army that knows no retreat, a
forceful army of the Lord raised to bring vengeance on wicked forces.
For His word says "Shall the prey be taken away from the mighty or the
lawful captives delivered? But Thus saith the Lord, even the captives of
the mighty shall be taken away and the prey of the terrible shall be
delivered, For I will contend with them that contend with you".
The Lord has sent me to alongside many others reading this to raise
this wonderful army for Him and believe me, we will not rest until you
make that Army. For He said they shall be called
a new name, The Redeemed Of the Lord (Isa 62)
The Lord assured
me by His word saying "Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus saith
the Lord God: "Behold O my people, I will open your graves, and cause
you to come up from your graves and bring you into the land of Israel.
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O
my people and brought you up from your graves" (Ezek 37:12).
Awake thou that sleepest my fellow comrades for the time is now! I say
to you in the name that is above every other name YOUR GRAVES SHALL BE
Thursday, 28 June 2012
Each time I give counsel to youths about waiting on God for a life partner, i hear replies like; "I don't really believe in this waiting on God stuff", "God told me he/she's my life partner but there's no positive response from him/her", "he's very caring and i know his family too well, he definitely is the one", "I'm too old to start waiting on God for a life partner, I'll take any good one that comes my way" etc....
What I have come to discover is that many youths are in a serious dilemma when it comes to the issue of relationships, some end up making the wrong choice of marriage and later discover they married a beast. So I'll just make it easy for as many as are concerned with this issue of utmost importance.
I'll give you steps to knowing if your partner is the right one for you and perhaps if you don't have one, these will help you.
1. Know your Purpose: before you even think of getting a life partner, you should at the very first know why God has created you and the purpose he meant for you to fulfill: "where the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable". If you have no idea where you are headed in life, everywhere may look like it and every guy or lady may look like the right person. Most times your true life partner usually has a connection with your purpose or vision. You can't marry someone who totally opposes your Vision or purpose.
2. Wait on God: I believe this is where many get confused because they always expect to hear a thunderous baritonic voice from heaven while some complain of getting no answer from God. You don’t always have to hear a voice although could be one of the ways He answers you , could be in dreams, visions, human witnesses but you also need to be careful to know the source of these. This is the reason building a relationship with God is very important, some folks have never even developed acquaintance with Him not to talk of a relationship with Him yet when issues come up they run to Him like they’ve been with Him all the while. Build a relationship with God and get to know how He communicates with you but most of all reach Him in prayers for your future partner. One secret to getting answers concerning your future partner from the prayer altar is by going to God neutral, with an unbiased mind. Don’t have your mind already made up about a person and then go to God to ask if he/she is the right one, you’ll probably hear yourself not God. Some already get involved romantically (very wrong) with the person and expect to get direction from God, you'll most probably hear your flesh. When asking God for the right person, go to Him plain, neutral and unbiased, God does not commune with an arrogant spirit.
3. Check for Peace: check within you if there is supernatural peace in your spirit each time you are with the person or praying about the person because whatever comes from God must be accompanied with peace of mind and ease. If you are feeling anxious, unrest about that person, you should watch, God might be telling you something.
4. Vision Alignment: be sure to check if your visions align with each other. Believe me when I say this is very important, it’s your major security for future peace. Marrying someone who opposes your vision is fatal, Amos 3:3 says "Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction? Take time to know your vision, your spouse is just on your way to fulfilling that vision.
5. Make yourself Approachable: hmmmmm, my dear brethren in the Lord there is a huge difference between Spirituality and Physical appearance. The fact that you are Holy Ghost filled, tongue blasting, bible loaded, Fire brand Christian does not mean you should dress in an awkward manner. You are addressed the way you dress. Make yourself presentable, pay attention to the various areas in your body, clean up yourself, and watch the odour that comes out of you. Just picture a man with a stench mouth odour walking up to a well dressed sister telling her “God told me you are my wife”, well her reply would be simple if she were me, “God told me I’m not”. No matter how spiritual you are, your appearance matters.
6. Character: Be conscious of your character, anointing is different from character and cannot replace it. Anointing gets him/her for you, character makes him/her stay.
Try your best to put all these in place and you are on your way to building a successful marriage. But if you’ve still got questions, you can send an email.