WELCOME TO GODSLUV'S

If you've got testimonies and experiences that you know can bless multitudes, please send to my mail olaoke.olatunji24@gmail.com. You can also contact that mail for counseling. Feel free to drop your comments and discoveries.
God bless you as you do so..

Saturday 9 June 2012

LET IT ALL OUT!!

I was waiting on the Lord on a night asking for fresh oil and refilling of my spirit. And the Lord spoke to me expressly saying "Take a look at the lantern used for generating light, before u can use it to generate light, u have to fill it with oil(Kerosene). Now the oil will never go down unless it is lighted up with fire to generate light and the more the oil goes down, the more the need to refill. But as long as it is not struck with fire the oil will remain the way it is and with time will remain stagnant. Son, many ask for Me to refill their oil but they have not used up the one I put in them due to greed and selfishness. My word says LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE THAT ALL MEN MAY SEE but many have kept the gifts, the virtues, the anointing, the revelations I gave them to themselves and are now stagnant thereby causing flies to perch on them because my word says FLIES CAUSE THE OIL OF THE APOTHECARY TO STINK. Son, water that does not flow will remain stagnant and breed all manner of dirt. How can I refill a vessel that is full?"

Vessels of Honor, you heard what the Lord said and I must admit it is true, whatever GIFTS, VIRTUES, REVELATIONS, ANOINTING the Lord put in you, please let it out by using it to bless others which is all for the perfection of the body of Christ. Don't die a STAGNANT VESSEL. Little wonder a wise man said the richest place on earth is the graveyard due to the number of dead people who never actualized what God put in them.
I dare you to LET IT ALL OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment